Play writer and director. Graduate of the Theater Direction Program at Kibbutzim College of Education.
Wrote and/or directed the following shows:
- Mountain – a Trilogy (Notzar Theater)
- Pffffffff (Akko Festival/The Incubator)
- Nana's Friends (Tmoona)
- The Creature (Tzavta)
- The Good Soldier Schweik (Kibbutzim College)
- The Little Mole Rat (independent production)
- The Vampire, the Thief, the Whore, and the Moon
Member of the improvisation ensembles "Eco Playback" and "Hakol Barosh".
- Heidelberger Stückemarkt Award for the writing of Mountain – a Trilogy.
- "Best Director" and "Best Adaptation" in fringe for 2010, for the show The Creature (shared with Tal Brener)
- The award for "Best Show" at Akko Festival 2013 for the show Pffffffff, which he wrote and directed with Aharon Levin.
"I have oatmeal porridge every morning, into which I add precisely six almonds, two dates, and about half a banana. It's only on very rare occasions that I deviate from this practice."