2009-2013 BeD Theater Direction and Instruction from the Kibbutzim College of Education in Tel Aviv (cum laude)
- Ayelet participated in the Excellence Program and was granted a scholarship by the college and the Ministry of Education.
Courses and workshops
- 2015 Story and Object Theater workshop (Ministry of Education)
- 2014-2015 Personal Creation Development workshop with Noa Lev.
- 2013 participated in Ashoka Israel Organization's "Hotbed for the Cultivation of New Initiatives in the Field of Jewish Renewal in Israel".
- 2008 School of Visual Theater, external course in puppet theater
- 2015 actress, Practice Makes Perfect, The International Fringe Theatre Festival in Akko.
- 2015 creator, director and actress, Shifting Sands, The International Festival of Puppet Theater in Jerusalem.
- 2015 director of an animation/live-action music video for Yuval Levin's song Ayala
- 2014-2015 co-creator with Maayan Resnick and director, A Sick Day For Morris McGee, The Train Theater
- 2014-2015 puppeteer, Planet Egg by Puppet Cinema (Zvi Sahar), in Tmoona Theater, Tel Aviv and in festivals in Israel and abroad
- 2013-2014 Direction and adaptation for the show Mama's Courage, in Tmoona Theater and several other venues in Israel
- 2014 co-creator and performer, Metzulot –animation/live performance installation with Dina Goldstein, The International Festival of Puppet Theater in Jerusalem
- 2010 director, writer and actress, the show Shlosha Kivuney Avir, Taluy Bamakom Festival in Tel Aviv
- 2009 director, the show Natak Chaa!, Mahadevbeshima Theater, MahadevBesi, Nepal
Ayelet examines the relations between object and narrative; the object carries emotional baggage and memories, which are stories waiting to be told.
Ayelet is a director, a teacher of theater and performance, a writer of original material and adaptations, who enjoys juggling between plastic and performing arts.
She is a hoarder of broken objects and weird dreams.