Graduate of the School of Visual Theater
- A Sick Day for Morris McGee – visual language, design and acting
- Overflow – design, direction and puppet manipulation
- Alice – Improvisation
- Platero and I – Acting and puppet manipulation
- Three Desires and Silence – design and manipulation in the Yerma sequence
- Tiny Ocean - The play won Honorable Mention award at the 2016 Haifa International Children's Theater Festival
- Long Haired Cat-Boy Cub – HaNefesh Theater
- Milk Milk Lemonade – Haifa Theater
- Booba Shel Layla – TV show
- The House by the Lake – HaZira Performance Art Arena
- The Best in People – Dimona Theater
- The Princess and the Hedgehog
- The City of Happiness – Snabel Theater, Jerusalem
The search is made in several levels: Handicraft with different materials and techniques, the manipulation of the puppet and examination of its physical abilities, the study of the relations between puppet and operator, external inspiration, self-talk – whatever I have on my mind. All those different levels fuel and motivate the creative process, enrich each other and come together to create a unified whole.
Grants and awards
- Scholarship from the America-Israel Cultural Foundation for visual art and direction
- Scholarship from the Jerusalem Art Foundation
- "Beautiful puppet manipulation" award at the International Festival of Puppet Theater in Warsaw, Poland.
A little bit about me
I am a puppeteer – I sculpt, paste, saw, mold, puncture, take apart, put together, add, carry, find, schlep, knock, discover, sew, miss, drill holes, bend… I get a thrill from opening new molds and purchasing new hardware, I love discovering some new material which simply does the job… I love working and – breathing, observing, getting excited, falling in love, touching, trying, experimenting, moving, leaving, listening, staying, getting sucked in, being bold, writing, illustrating, directing, playing, singing, enlivening, communicating, telling a story…Bowing and thanking.