- The Gift Train (2014), created by Natalia and Abraham Cohen. Designer, operator, actor.
- The Gift Train (2013). Designer, operator, actor in the theatrical production and the Neighborhood Outreach Program (see description below).
- The Fairies’ Feast (2009). Participated in the event to honor the launching of the book, The Heart of the Puppet: The New Art of Puppetry, celebrating 25 years of the Train Theater.
- Joseph is in Love (2009), by Roni Nelken. Designer.
- In the Puppets' Garden (2008). Designer, operator, actor in the theatrical production and the Neighborhood Outreach Program.
- Who Is Peeking at My Theater (2006). Actor in the Neighborhood Outreach Program.
- Two Ladies and Pepper (2005). Stage and prop designer and actor, in collaboration with Naomi Fulver.
- The Garden of Sweets (2005). Designer and actor in the Neighborhood Outreach Program.
- The Knitting Story (2005), by Tzipor Frumkin. Stage and prop designer.
- A Sense of Reality (2004). Designer and actor in a series of theatrical productions about the five senses.
- Dreaming Animals (2003). Creator, designer, operator, actor.
- Little Red Riding Hood and a Green Dress (2001), by Sharon Bar Ezer. Co-designer.
- The Fulfiller of Expectations (1999), by Miriam Zalzberg and Tzipor Frumkin. Performance designer.
- Mixing Up Colors (1996), by Naomi Fulver. Co-designer with Patricia O'Donovan.
- The Marzipan Fairy (1994). Creator, designer, operator, actor.
- Secrets in the Palace (1993). Creator, designer, operator, actor.
- A Box Theater (1992), by Naomi Fulver. Designer.
- The Legend of Jeru-Salem (1992), by Roni Mosenson Nelken. Designer.
- Ring the Farewell Bells (2010). Stage and prop designer. Theater in the Courtyard.
- 1994 puppet designer for the theatrical production. The Al Kasaba Theater, East Jerusalem.
- The Nicest Voice (1992). Costume designer. Nissan Nativ Studio.
- 1992: Student designer and operator, Beauty and the Beast, The School of Visual Theater, Jerusalem.
- The show was also performed at the International Festival of Puppet Theater at Charleville-Mézières, France.
- 1991: Concluded studies at the School of Visual Theater, Jerusalem.
Neighborhood Outreach Program
Between 2005 and 2014, the Train Theater conducted a special art project inviting both actors and the audience to leave the auditorium and travel to different Jerusalem neighborhoods to participate in an alternative theater experience.