Hila is an experimental multidisciplinary artist ─ puppeteer, graphic designer, performer and stage designer ─ who loves to encounter the unfamiliar and explore new worlds.
Combining the traditional with the contemporary, and incorporating wood carving techniques, comics, typography, puppets and props with technology, sensors and computers, Hila is inspired by the futuristic world and geometric forms.
- Graduate of The Vital School – The Tel Aviv Center for Design Studies
- Graduate of DasArts – Laboratory For the Performing Arts, Amsterdam
- Graduate of the Greenhouse 1 and 2
- Genticus Machine – a performance of puppets and machines
- Flashkes – book, photo-novel, pictures taken with puppets
- Flashkes – a performance with dancing and mechanical marionettes
- The Last Supper – an installation with mechanical puppets
- Animated films – made using a wide range of techniques, from puppets to typography in space
- Stage and prop design – for the CO&CO Theater Department
For Hila’s website, please click www.flashkes.com