Michal Ben Anat
Paper constructor and designer of giant puppets for parades
Sculptor of miniatures
Teacher of mechanics and theater
- Blacksmithing with Nubia Yamaguchi
- Course in directing and theater teaching at the Kibbutz College of Education
- Stage design courses at the Kibbutz College of Education
- Participated in the Greenhouse course at the Train Theater
- Industrial design with Oded Davidovich
- Teacher of sculpture mechanics and theater at The Center for Talented Youth
- Sculptor of miniatures for television, stage designers and architects
- Designer of giant puppets for the annual Purim festival parades (Adloyada) in Holon and Ra’anana
- Creator and co-producer of the “Night Tours” performances (together with Goni Paz)
Moving between different arts, one can get into comical situations and get tangled in the wires.
What the heck do mechanics have in common with theater?
How can a puppet be simultaneously both three-dimensional and two- dimensional?
What’s bigger, a miniature or a giant puppet?
But most of all, I love to devote myself to untying knots in my laces.