- 1987-1991 Graduate of the School of Visual Theater in Jerusalem with a specialty in puppet theater
- 1980-1984 Graduate of 4-year B.Ed. program for senior high school teachers, specializing in art history instruction, painting and special education in art. Ramat Hasharon
- 1979-1980 studentof the Department of Fine Arts in Bezalel Academy of Art and Design
Professional and artistic work
- 1990-today A story-teller and performer in the Train Theater, performs in the Train Theater and in festivals around the world
- 2012-today Concept, design and manipulation - The Chelem Legend – Fool Moon
- 2009-today Concept, design and direction – The Cubes Circus
- 2004-today Concept, design and manipulation – The Rain Bird – a Paper Tale
- 2003 Creator of Folding Stories, performances in Hop Channel and in international puppet theater festivals in Jerusalem, Dordrecht (Holland) and Yunlin County (Taiwan).
- 2003 Creator of Peter and the Wolf – a marionette and silhouette show, a Train Theater Production
- 1997-1998 Creator of Tzafoof– a Hebrew children's book, published in March 1999 (Dani Sfarim Publishing House)
- 1989-1994 Creator and performer in Tzfardikha, a Train Theater production
- 1989-1992 Creator of Cinderella in Glass - an object theater show for adults performed at Habama Theater, Israel Museum, and, in 1990, at the International Festival of Puppet Theater in Jerusalem
- 1997 Adaptation, design and puppet manipulation in the show The Tales of Rama, featured in an exhibition titled "Wondrous India" in the Youth Wing of Israel Museum in Jerusalem
The Rain Bird – a Paper Tale
- "Best Concept" - The 16th International festival of professional puppet theatre for children “Lut Fest”.
- "Best Lighting Design"-Habama Youth Theater Awards 2006
- "Excellence and Exceptional Inventiveness" festival in Romania
- ŢĂNDĂRICĂ International Puppet Theater Festival 2010
The Cubes Circus
- "Best Show" - The Red Festival in Moscow, 2014
- "Best Interdisciplinary Show" and "Puppet and prop design" - Habama Youth Theater Awards, 2012
- "Best Show" - International Festival of Puppet Theater in Slovakia, 2010
The Chelem Legend – Fool Moon
- "Best Prop and Set Design" – The Haifa International Children's Theater Festival 2012
Teaching and professional experience
- 2015-2016 A course in Story Theater for toddlers at the Train Theater.
- 2013-2016 A course in Paper Theater and Story Theater for toddlers at Holon School of Puppetry
- 2010-2016 Teaches advanced workshops and masterclasses in Paper Theater in festivals around the world: Taiwan, India, Turkey, Greece, Slovenia.
- 2009-2010 Puppet theater instruction for school teachers and art instructors at the Musrara School of Art
- 1999-2006 Puppet courses in puppet theater at the Emuna College of Education
- 1984-1993 Worked at the Israel Museum as a "Museum educator": designing manipulations, developing games, writing curricula and teaching courses for teachers at the Department of Travelling Exhibits. Teaching art and puppetry courses for children at the museum's Youth Wing. Worked in special projects related to new exhibitions, designing games and activity corners.
- 1984-1985 Taught art to 7th-10th graders at the Hebrew University Secondary School in Jerusalem.
- 1983-1987 Taught art courses for children at the Youth World Culture Centre in Jerusalem.
Performances with this Artist