Actress, creator, singer and puppet operator
- 2015: Advanced acting workshop with Haim Abramski
- 2015: The Room Theater's "Kvutzat Manhim" workshop
- 2011-2014: Beit Zvi acting school
- 2010-2011: Acting course with Yevgeny Kushnir in Bikurey Ha'itim Performing Arts Center
Creator, actor and puppeteer, Three Pandas and Goldilocks (The Train Theater) – a children puppet musical combining acting, singing and puppetry, co-created with director and playwright Yaron Edelstein.
- The show premiered at The 2015 International Festival of Puppet Theater in Jerusalem.
A member of the Alabama playback theater ensemble (led by Nurit Shoshan)
Actress in an original production of the Kibbutzim College of Education which is to premier in 2016 Akko Festival
Parts played while attending Beit Zvi acting school:
- The Children's Hour - Mary
- Mud - Angela, Deb and Finch
- The House of Bernarda Alba – Adela
- The Madness of Esme and Shaz – Shaz
- Hay Fever – Sorel
- Hagisot ("sisters in-law") – Lisette
- Children of a Lesser God – Sarah
- Co-creator and actress in The Vampire, the Thief, the Whore and the Moon – an original ensemble show
- Playing for Time – Sarah
- La grandemagia– Marta
A few words about myself:
Theater for me is a means of creating and being exposed to endless universes. Each project opens a door to an entirely new world, which enables me to get a closer look and discover new things about our world, people, and a great deal about me. The best gift I can get is when I manage to open those doors for the audience, who then enter it and become part of the world I have created.