A dot, a line, a triangle and a square are the heroes of this story. Together they create a magical theatre that speaks in the language of animation.
Inspired by the masters of modern art, sequences of abstract compositions
appear to tell a simple story of identity and human relationships.
The dot and the line discover one another in an ever-changing celebration of
imagination. In the heart of every child, there is an invisible ocean. Our story is a little boat to sail away on.
What the critics said
The concept is marvelous and the implementation is admirable ... The two operators work in the dark ... The teamwork between them is brilliant in all its glory and glamor and enables the relationship and connection between the line and dots to flow smoothly ― so smoothly that for a few moments it seems as though we are watching a computerized animated film rather than a live performance controlled in real time by two actresses.
Online City Mouse Magazine
A special presentation created by the veteran puppetier, Alina Ashbel, who succeeds remarkably in animating totally abstract characters.Shai Bar Yaakov, Yediot Aharonot
Participated at the following festivals
- The International Festival of Puppet Theater, Jerusalem
- The Haifa Children’s Theater Festival
- 11th International Puppetry Festival Lutke 2012, Ljubljana Slovenia
- 7th Izmir International Puppet Days, Turkey 2013
- International Music & Theater Festival KinderKinder 2013, Hamburg Germany
- South America, Ecuador Tour, 2013